. > ...
the history of Leyton and Leytonstone
from . dot to … dots – with plenty of spaces
In 1935 Leytonstone got a new library in Church Lane as part of a development on the corner of the High Road which included electricity showrooms. This replaced the library in Park House by the High Road station on the London Midland and Scottish line to Kentish Town.